i got brown noted by the destiny loading screen when i had e coli

at least 6 and half hours have elapsed and the raid does not seem to have been cleared.

tbh it was kind of refreshing to see gothalion at the top of twitch today instead of the usual pubg vapers or that lyrik guy

D2 has 3x the viewers of LoL, sorry poki

I inspected sonford earlier and his raid sword is fucking insane

damn you guys already completed the raid??

The clan marker for the raid isn’t checked yet so I’d guess they haven’t

We made it about half way through and then it hit bedtime/“my brain is fried” time for us on this side of the Atlantic. Hopefully gonna get it done on Sunday. We’re as yet not entirely sure how checkpoints work though… eep.

Yeah, the raid is a beast. I am up for attempting to start it again with anyone, or meeting up on Sunday, but yeah, there is a lot there, and I am pretty sure we have a lot to explore. It’s pretty great, though, no doubt. Gonna try to grind myself up a bit before next attempt.

yeah it was awesome

i’m pretty sure we could get back to where we were from the beginning in like an hour

So, uh, do I just use the myriad of grinding tools to grind my way up to raid levels?

yeah you can pretty much do whatever and you’ll get there

get those “powerful gear” milestones done in particular, especially once you get in the 260-270 range, which is when things start to slow down

do public events, strikes and adventures until you’re about 265 then do the powerful gear milestones and finally the missions on each planet that open up after the campaign - each give an exotic that’ll be ~15 higher than your current light level

raid team of southland tales enthusiasts and no titans

2 Likes

#DRUMS

Oh and since I mentioned this in the PS4 chat but forgot to do so here for PC people: apparently every week, if a fireteam consisting of at least 50% members of your clan complete a raid, everyone in your clan gets a special clan raid engram which contains raid gear, regardless of whether they were in the raid or not

better get our butts in gear

i noticed a lotta new names in the clan last i was on. nice!

hit level 18 last night, honestly just running around and doing heroic public events seems faster for leveling up than anything else (also the new public events are pretty dang fun)

sunshot rules and it might be my new fatebringer.

apparently the fusion rifle xur has is pretty good too, but i don’t have any legendary shards yet… though apparently xur sticks around till tuesday reset now??

3 Likes

can i join the clan with the app to get your fat loot without owning the game

i really like the look of the map for nu trials

1 Like

I don’t know about Destiny 2, but in D1 you couldn’t join a clan without logging in at least once in a copy of the game