i got brown noted by the destiny loading screen when i had e coli

man you guys are already so far ahead of me, rip destiny 2 friends ;-;

i did a public event last night on titan that was kind of like a mini daughters + warpriest gate and it was p cool

pretty close, though i think thatā€™s the point where i veered off into some of the adventures and ended up hitting 20 before continuing

heroic public events are a guaranteed level up

oooooooh that explains how I felt like I skipped a level way too quick

Heroic public event rewards are garbage though, Lost Sector loot is the good shit, at least until blues stop mattering

Any decent Titan, Warlock or Hunter knows that the shortest distance between two points is full-throttle. Speed is of the essence, but you also want to do it in style. This September, Virgin Fibre customers will be able to traverse the world of Destiny 2 looking sharp thanks to a new exclusive Sparrow.

if weā€™re gonna go full activision can i get a snoop dogg crucible voice dlc with a bunch of lazy weed meme callouts

5 Likes

I hit 20 last night but still havenā€™t finished the campaign. Iā€™m really surprised and pleased with how many lost sectors there are. I was able to accrue like 40 edz tokens from those and public events, and got a bunch of nice purple gear from trading them in, so it seems like thatā€™s the way to go. The shader thing feels like a real monkeyā€™s paw type situation, though.

i saw a sparrow with crazy jet-fire blasts coming out of the sides like wings. i want whatever that is.

2 Likes

Iā€™m a tiny ways into the story but this is what I expected out of Bungie following ODST and Reach. Very thematically similar to those two. Itā€™s the story they know how to tell.

Holy shit that final mission

This game is everything I wanted and none of my skepticism came to bear.

yeah itā€™s excellent

the infusion changes feel like a bizarre step backwards mind

In the era of Splatoon 2 and Overwatch, I think that crucible matches are unacceptably long and sluggish. Also the slowness of super recharging really affects the pacing of crucible matches.

My average quick play Overwatch match is 7m30s, and a Crucible match is now 8 minutes. It just feels like it takes forever because Supremacy is a terrible mode. It used to be shorter in the PS4 beta but they increased length so Best Case Scenario you get 2 supers per game instead of ONLY drastically buffing ability recharge rates.

sluggish relative to overwatch is a damning indictment

a little surprised supremacy made it to d2, i thought everyone hated it that first iron banner in roi

They need to add an exotic hoover that can suck supremacy crests from across the map in order to make it a viable game mode. I can understand it working on D1 where shotguns reign supreme, melee damage was effective, and the maps werenā€™t all a series of parallel quasi-corridors (wellā€¦).

whoa

man i donā€™t mind supremacy

more importantly are you raiding tomorrow or what!!

hell yes. pls save me a spot and tell me the time baby boy.

1 Like

iā€™m a bit saddened supremacy survived but not rumble

since i wonā€™t be raid-ready for months at this rate iā€™m just gonna watch datto tomorrow

same

I played a couple games earlier and it was just people with Scathelocke trading kills back and forth as crests pile up on the floor and despawn because everyone is too busy being dead to collect them. Itā€™s worthless without any good close range options to make rushing the crests actually work, and the only good thing I can think of is a 4-stack of Rat Kings (which by the way is probably going to be the meme option for Trials this weekend because it is so stupid)