i got brown noted by the destiny loading screen when i had e coli

God waiting for PC is gonna be hell.

so happy that the drake dance was present despite my absence :ā€™)

1 Like

it was an ongoing theme

We Hotline Blinged everywhere. I tried to get a Gorgon to stop gazing at me by doing it (did not work). I will be very disappointed if it doesnā€™t make a come back in 2.

1 Like

the ā€˜rifts automatically reload your fireteamā€™s weaponsā€™ exotic sounds really, really good

thereā€™s also a sidearm that gets a buff for every member of your ft using it, stacking up to 6 times

looking forward to goinā€™ hard on this, iā€™ve been pretty stressed with work and personal stuff recently

2 Likes

out of town and so wonā€™t be able to start playing until sunday. wishing i could put in work on this like i did circa taken king but the aforementioned work / personal stuff stresses are actively eating my time. reckon iā€™ll be able to raid with yā€™all once someone drops out some random weekend

I have no self-control so Iā€™m planning to go to sleep as soon as I get home from work tonight and wake up at midnight to get a nice seven and a half hours of D2 in before heading to work. I would like to work towards a Sentinel Titan as a first character because itā€™s the most effective super I played with during the beta but Iā€™m not sure if both subclasses are open from the start or if they open up later like in D1ā€¦

2 Likes

i was thinking about doing some midnight shit too but i suspect iā€™m just gonna start tomorrow morning instead. gonna really slam it in this week though, p hype

definitely playing warlock - really havenā€™t thought about subclass at all!

I have a disc copy coming because it was cheaper with Prime, so I probably wonā€™t be on till tomorrow afternoon, but I am HYPE.

I think I will probably play a warlock since I barely played either that or titan in 1, and of the two warlock looks more fun. But who knows?

I suspect Iā€™d better stay up all night and at least get in a solid session binging so I donā€™t feel like Iā€™m getting spoiled too hard for the next month.

Hope everyone is hanging in. At least we have this sublime shooting experience of fellowship to soothe ourselves.

should I change the clan crest to a cat

probably

Seems like a good idea, yeah

okay so i preordered this game on amazon to get the prime discount but itā€™s a physical version so i will be behind even other PC players so iā€™ll be the ULTIMATE NEWB

1 Like

man i havenā€™t even seen the clan emblem

They still make physical versions of PC games?

1 Like

Usually itā€™s a code in an empty box, but yeah.

if i see any of yā€™all tonight at midnight US i may just j up be warned

the little bonus you get as a returning player is really cute

1 Like

oops i guess i bought this