bulletin witch

god of war 2 huh

4 Likes

They already made What Remains of Edith Finch

What Remains of Two Brothers: Remothered

3 Likes

I’m gonna be honest here, for a while there I thought Remothered was a Binding of Isaac DLC

4 Likes

If we buy enough copies of Yakuza 3, 4 and 5 Remastered maybe they’ll make Kiwami 3, 4 and 5, in which case we won’t need to buy the Remasters!

2 Likes

oh hey another trailer for the intellivision amico

1 Like

That controller will be great for breakout and pong and board games with secret inputs and like nothing else.

I do think these folks are funding Doug Tenapel still? So I kinda feel ok sitting back and watching it implode.

3 Likes

5 Likes

idk about this box but it would be nice if the state of “mainstream” gaming or whatever wasn’t just exploitative heavily monetized iphone “time waster” games or whatever, and I guess that’s kind of what they are aiming for

That’d be cool and totally fit into the disc format, but if it’s like the original Intellivision controllers it’s digital input and only has 16 directions.

FWIW, the only permitted monetization scheme on this platform will be purchasing games that cost between $3-$10. I can at least appreciate that kind of foolish utopianism.

Pretty sure the gross EWJ guy is still a stakeholder in the project.

I’m fairly confident this’ll end up being a failure. I’m just curious how interesting of a failure it’ll be.

3 Likes

I want to make something for this because I want to try something with a weird controller.

5 Likes

Enormously excited about this; pretty much the top of my most wanted list right now, just didn’t think it was due for a while

1 Like

[quote=“Felix, post:2165, topic:8257, full:true”] just didn’t think it was due for a while
[/quote]

“This decade” heheheh.

https://www.4mhz.es/2019/08/20/malasombra-a-new-action-adventure-video-game-in-development-for-the-nes/

7 Likes
2 Likes

Yes please hmu

We should stream this

But… we’re the only people who ever watch each other’s streams :sweat::sob:

1 Like

i’ll play sven