3 Likes

Frothing intensifies

Mixed with a bit of worry these levels will be too hard for me

2 Likes

“frothing, yet concerned” is pretty much my dog’s default emotion

6 Likes

woah, that new art is uh… real fucking bad

This coming off the Dreamcast releases.

HardOff and BookOff are seperate companies.

3 Likes

Rudie, I think I speak for all the people who build small plastic robots on the forum when I ask: is hobby off the magical place I want it to be?

Travis Strikes Again is coming to PS4 and Steam???

1 Like

HobbyOff is usually paired with OffHouse. OffHouse is used clothes and furniture and housewares. HobbyOff is gundams and anime CDs and yugioh cards and video games.

1 Like

Shocking lack of conversation about LIQUOR OFF here.

1 Like

I hardly know 'er

1 Like

2 Her 2 Story

4 Likes

I see that hyper Light Drifter and Mutant Year Zero are the free Epic Game Store games of the week.

I know some people here mentioned Mutant Year Zero before release, but did anyone ever actually play it?

1 Like

@shrug did

Mutant Year Zero is slight and charming and feels like a stealth-focused (you move through the map in real time and encounter/engage enemies on the same; you can/often need to carefully position and choose how and when you finally engage enemies and flip the switch to turns) low-budget X-com that almost never fucks you completely via RNG.

I did stop playing around the time they introduce a ton of mind-control units and the 3-unit limit feels kinda arbitrary as your roster grows? Overall I liked what I played! Will return some day!

You can teach your boar man how to eat a whole fresh body to refill his life bar.

5 Likes

It’s as if they somehow did a good job implementing nu-XCOM but also purposefully made it low-stress. I found it pleasant but realized that after an afternoon I gained nothing from the experience, even the writing is just light pen & paper campaign and table read.

3 Likes

Totally thought Mutant Year Zero was an action RPG, but I guess I was really thinking about Biomutant? Similarly, all you people have been talking about Outer Wilds and I was thinking it was the Fallout-like Outer Worlds.

I did the same thing when it first went on super-sale

Outer Wilds/Worlds is something I can’t even type straight when I know what I want to say

1 Like