bulletin witch

i’ve been playing a lot of half-life 2 deathmatch so i’m in an arena shoot mood, gonna try this today probly

It is fun with a big group! Like Q3A and the other arena deathmatches of that time there’s the Rocket Launcher Hovering over a Pool of Lava, but you have to use a bunch of portals to build momentum to get to it

4 Likes

nope don’t like it, turns out i just want hyperfast 1-3 shot kills with big loud guns, and also explosive barrels

4 Likes

4 Likes

Yeah I used to feel Eurogamer was a bastion of good takes (I gather because the UK has a healthier game journalism tradition than the US), but then two years ago or so most of their good writers vanished and now it’s:

6 Likes

It’s hard out there, being any media site on the internet.

6 Likes

RPS is the same too, every day my RSS feed is filled with BEST PLACES TO FIND WEAPONS IN FORTNITE and crap like that. I guess they gotta do what they gotta do, but it’s still depressing. Also, g00bergate made many of actually talented writers disappear.

4 Likes

I’ve stopped reading about games because I also barely play any, right now.

4 Likes

read this:
games

good

2 Likes

I feel like RSS is finally starting to truly break on a majority of websites; I think strategy guide article revisions would have been kept from the main RSS feed in an earlier internet, but now, no web dev is actually coralling those.

5 Likes

I was gonna say it looks like Q3A except unreadable due to hi-def detail

1 Like

next up baptized in JAV pool

7 Likes

General consensus on the Nioh 2 alpha test seems to be:

Nice upgrade to levels (And I watched some youtubes. Indeed, the levels seem twistier and with more visual complexity).

Character creator which has preset options, but still fairly robust. No word if the full game will allow complete customization.

Otherwise, game plays very similar. Albeit with the addition of Devil Triggers for Yokai moves and a couple of other sprinkles.

3 Likes

New FFXIV benchmark to play with your GPU. Final Fantasy bechmarks are also usually a great way for testing overclocks or upgrades to your system, in general. I still use the first FFXIV benchmark, to this day.

1 Like

29 Likes

Finally, progress.

2 Likes

“Well if we can’t stigmatize trans people, who then? We can’t just… NOT stigmatize anyone!”

1 Like

Sharing 6 minutes of Vaati here, though typically clickbaity it does briefly encompass the likelihoods of “GR”.

Whatever they are doing open world, the more they don’t rely on minutes of horse riding for scale, the better.

2 Likes

Gender incongruence is still considered an illness in their list, they changed the category.

gamers deserve it

7 Likes