bulletin witch

Shit I confused that with Sekiro and was shocked at how fast they were developing

1 Like

Sekiro: Shadows Die Quarterly

9 Likes

Hey now, Nioh was first!

37 posts were merged into an existing topic: Playdate

Speaking of odd gaming systems, OUYA is disappearing June 25th, along with Razer’s other products: Forge TV and MadCatz MOJO. The console claims 1250+ games but a look through their list has them lumping in Apps under that same category, 3 emulators are in their top 10 and just about anybody can submit something to their store and get accepted.

The strangest part is how it lasted this long: seven years!

1 Like

Is that the system which had that one frog game which I remember being sort of open world?

Amazing Frog? That it is!

1 Like

Oh hey, that game is on Steam nowadays. Imma have to buy that. I always wanted to play it and had no idea it made its way to PC.

I guess it’s fitting my Ouya is sitting somewhere alongside my copy of Project Spark.

I don’t think I ever really messed with it outside of emulation.

Amazing Frog was always tempting, but at least it’s on Steam!

I had games on the Ouya! It was a really positive experience for me. I loved the console, it was like diving in an old DOS or Win 3.1 shareware disk. Never know what you’re gonna get, sometimes you find a game, often you find glorious trainwrecks.

My games were gems, of course.

6 Likes

The very best video game music cover band released a new album and i’m so excited yeahhhhhh

6 Likes

Catroid seems good

1 Like

Blaster Nyaster

10 Likes

Oh hey, I knew the guys who are making this when I was in Oregon. They’re awesome. This game will probably be really awesome.

i didn’t know this was due today

2 Likes

reviews are not great though, apparently the survival mechanics are real heavy handed

I will stick with 3K for now

that RPS review is written by someone who appears to be part of New Nu Games Journalism, the crew which has forgotten everything that everyone strove so hard to create 15 years ago

It’s very depressing how poor this crop of modern games writers are, but I’ve been harping on this for years now…

6 Likes

game journalism is structurally broken. it’s all about meeting deadlines and writing articles, not about playing and understanding games. i don’t blame them, but it’s the last place to read interesting opinions on the actual games themselves.

2 Likes