bulletin witch

Cat Bowser

the dislike button is an incredible addition

3 Likes

Holy shit the Nazo no Murasamejou samurai enemy glimpsed for 2 seconds around 5:20

4 Likes

But, these features should really have been dripped out in updates to Mario Maker instead of letting the game die and releasing a giant pile all at once in a new game incompatible with the old levels

I usually like the shrinkwrapped 60$ game business model but it doesn’t fit Mario Maker at all

2 Likes

Ehh, they supported Mario Maker a lot longer than I expected them to; I was pleased that they added as many post-launch updates as they did, and at no charge, for that matter.

Personally, my only concern with Mario Maker on Switch is if there’s any possibility they might release a Switch-compatible stylus any time soon. Making stages in Smash Ultimate has really highlighted the need.

2 Likes

Yes.

7 Likes

have not finished Castlevania II so it’s actually really cool how people are credited:

2 Likes

It’s often been remarked that many of Konami’s games from the 80s featured H.R. Giger motifs. Actually, this was because Akamatsu had seen Alien and was raving about it to everyone, spreading its popularity throughout the company. The fact that he never used those designs in his own games, however, shows something of his trickster personality I think. (laughs)

:doomdie:

3 Likes

Next 10 games announced for the Mega Drive / Genesis Mini:

• Mega Man®: The Wily Wars
  • Street Fighter II’®: Special Champion Edition
  • Sonic Spinball
  • Phantasy Star IV: The End of the Millennium
  • Beyond Oasis
  • Ghouls 'N Ghosts®
  • Alex Kidd in the Enchanted Castle
  • Golden Axe
  • Vectorman
  • Wonder Boy in Monster World

bit of an odd choice putting Street Fighter 2 on there considering we’re only getting the 3 button controllers

4 Likes

WHO WANTS THIS FUCKING GAME ON ANYTHING GODDAMMIT

9 Likes

Mega Man: The Wily Wars is sort of not good, but i’m still pumped to see that on there.

that said, i should really just pick up an Analogue Mega Sg

Yeah, I was going to say the same about Alex Kidd in the Enchanted Castle

20 of the 30 games are already on the collections on Steam / PS4 / Switch etc, so hopefully the last 10 games includes a bit more 3rd party games or lesser known titles

The megadrive mini got Yu Yu Hakusho hell yeah.

It supports USB hubs and probably any usb pad (but untested according to sega.)) retrobit just confirmed what I had previously said the pads are just the retrobit ones so order right now if you want a six button pad.

Final 10 hope: Rainjerks, Gleylancer or Gaiares, Arcus Odyssey, El Viento, Allisia Dragoon, and NO ALTERED BEAST.

Also Gauntlet 4 because M2 earned it.

4 Likes

I guess you may be in luck there, because they announced that for the first 10 of the western version. So I guess we got that instead of Wrestleball or whatever :man_shrugging:

Drafting a post for when the Genesis gets Virtua Fighter 2: lol owned.

2 Likes

good lord no

and it’ll be in place of Langrisser II, no doubt

So I guess I am just gonna have to figure out how to import this thing because fuck if I am letting yet another copy of Vectorman back into my life.

2 Likes

Clearly an insurmountable barrier.

Depending on supply there might be an actual real prize to QoP this year.

the sound design is good though

Clearly. I have no idea how I will possibly manage to do this. It’s a mystery.