Boy they really fucked up Sonic Adventure huh?

we keep grunts and some barks

but then we good

1 Like

if youā€™re gonna suggest this i feel itā€™s only fair you bankroll comaā€™s podcast editing

1 Like

He knows. He knows this is all about Morrowind and Skyrim. He knows what he signs up for when Iā€™m around.

1 Like
6 Likes

Oh hai Mark

The different playstyles can also contribute to characterization; itā€™s a bit genius that when you play as Sonic, Tails just tags forgettably behind, but when you play as Tails, the goal is contextualized as a race or time trial to keep up with Sonic.

9 Likes

ā€¦how did this happenā€¦

iā€™m glad it happened. this is so much funnier than arrow to the knee

I think this thread might be appropriate to put this?

@B_coma ?

OMAKE:

5 Likes

Iā€™ve heard lots of gossip from gaijin devs in Japan insinuating Yuji Naka is a horrible person to work with

I saw this and realized my megalomania may be more of a pose than I thought.

3 Likes

That lady that made the sailormoon mangas supposedly loves the Ferrari Testarossa/512, which is the obvious choice if youā€™re known for this kind of workā€¦

Come to think of it, yoko taro also isā€¦ An interesting character.

I had the same reaction. The version i gon on the ps3 didnā€™t look as good as the videos Id seen of the dreamcast version. I started researching and found the same page.

Whatā€™s would be the ultimate way to play this for someone who doesnā€™t own a functioning dc? Emulating the original? I didnā€™t know there was a correction patch for pc!

Hachimachi we are this year approaching 20 years since the release of Sonic Adventure. Oh okay Dec 23rd, 1998. So months off at least. Thatā€™s crazy! There is lightyears more difference between Sonic 1 and SA than SA to Mania.

2 Likes
10 Likes

Actually real curious now about how some imported Jet Set Radio stages would feel in that engine

3 Likes

knowing about ThugPro is the biggest regret i have for not having a windows PC

now this makes it worse

also related looks like the people who made a fun 2d sonic like are working on a 3d sonic like

1 Like

Fark.

Why.

1 Like

Who are you calling busted, Buster?

do i know you? have you posted here before?
i swear iā€™ve seen your username and avatar before, sometime very recently