Blizzard DOTA

sadrave#2571 if anyone wants me to drag them down

also learn zeratul and just win the videogame by yourself with a rewind combo at 20

Re: mega bundles, someone on Reddit pointed out that even if you do not regularly play in other regions, you should probably go log into the regions and pick up a mega bundle there in case one day a friend asks you to play with them on EU for some event

1 Like

also - if you were ever going to smurf to get the vulture mount, now is the time

Speaking of events, Nexus Challenge is back: http://blizz.ly/NexusChallenge

real men do Muradin Stormbolt/1-Man Thunder Clap rewind combos

anyway Iā€™m never playing again because I got a nice number

I think the game is trying to tell me something because I got like, 6 Tyrande skins from my loot boxes

1 Like

I spent a full half-hour opening chests lol

I actually hate loot systems so that was cool

yes this is dope and flashy (especially if you confirm the kill with a playmaker) but iā€™d argue that you donā€™t need it when you have dps mura with skullcracker and give em the axe - the double tap on thunder clap is just way too useful for waveclear and zoning to give up just for solo potential when your solo potential with the aforementioned talents is already ridiculous. even without rewind, if you get a few stacks on perfect storm you can just stand there and wail most squishies to death in about 10 seconds. or zone their healer out of the fight for the duration. or slow the attack speed of their entire backline and casually hop out after your team deletes their tank

muradin is a fucking beast

anyway yes that is in fact what real men do

i am in fact not a real man!

Went in an played a game on Hanamura. Itā€™s a pretty neat map although I find it amusing that a two point capture Overwatch map somehow has a payload in Heroes on the Storm.

Two tips:

• Dunno if there are any Mac players in here but there is now a beta Metal renderer you can enable in the settings. It should give you better frame rates, so if your computer has been chugging in recent updates like mine, givre it a try.
  • Go to your profile, roster, and in the bottom right corner thereā€™s ā€œclose to levellingā€ which tells you the hero closest to a level up by experience points. Pretty useful if you wanna milk as many loot boxes as you can.

I donā€™t find it amusing, I find it great because it means I wonā€™t assume a draw game is coming up when it pops

You now get hero experience for playing brawls. Nice.

hoo boy i am bad at this game

I had to delete this for productivityā€™s sake but yā€™all are really luring me back in

this is the real reason im starting to play this

I missed oni genji last time but now Iā€™m gunning for Officer D.va and 10 loot boxes. Hit me up at ArOne#1125 so I can piggy back or be a complete jobber with you.

the world has changed with loot boxes. now you spend as long before the game trying to make your mount match your skin without looking too garish as you do playing the game. I think thatā€™s not bad. playing dress up is fun. I think these f2p games should take a hint from mmos and other rpgs with deep character appearance customization options. tf2 came and gave us hats. league came and gave us skins. cs go gave us loot crates and gun models. and maybe sprays. and if it didnā€™t overwatch gave us sprays. and now hots puts it kind of all together. but why stop there? what if I want to put a hat on azmodan? why canā€™t I change li mingā€™s hair color? I want some gloves on someone, gloves can be fun. lets change the color of particle effects. lets do it all, world, there is no limit to your ability to charge me money and/or rope me into dumb treadmills for all kinds of shit. lets get decadent

people are taking notice of this shit, by which I mean blizzard is paying people to take notice of this shit and also making overwatch players do stuff for overwatch stuff. me and @meauxdal played against WORLD FAMOUS LEAGUE OF LEGENDS STREAMER, EX PROFESSIONAL, RICH MAN, AND NORTH AMERICAN CHAMPION DYRUS in this game last night. I watch dyrus a lot, because Iā€™m a loser and heā€™s a winner. I am a fan, that worst of things. so I had to TEST MY MIGHT against him ONE VERSUS ONE in the top lane of braxis holdout, where heroes are forged. he got a solo kill on me with ragnaros and it was the best death I ever had in a god fucking moba. later on in a team fight I leapt straight on his blessed ass as sonya and you bet I got that fucking kill when he was already dead and I should have leapt on the lunara instead.

this story goes into my box of Encounters With Video Gamers What I Knew Who They Were When I Played Against Them, which I made a post about once.

2 Likes

oh hey I was watching his stream and caught the two last team league placement games he did last night, so I guess I barely missed you

edit wait I guess he only played rag in one game so I wasnā€™t paying close enough attention I guess!!!

nah, he was playing off stream. I coulda been stream famous, SB, but Iā€™m just a chump :frowning:

Sucks it wasnā€™t streamed, I killed him at least twice, the solo lane was a blast after neggy and I swapped (I was Thrall) and I made some really clutch shit happen in late teamfights before we lost anyway

if by swapped you mean you stole my lane :vallangry:

1 Like