Black Birds and Onion Hotels

Been playing this recently and it definitely scratches an itch.
The last boss is killing me though, that last phase

Haven’t been able to work out what is up with those asparagus men that say ‘Dutch Candlestead’ when you launch them into the sky. I heard there is 8 different endings so I guess they have something to do with that or just score purposes.

They say Aspera-Man!

Because they are Asperagus Men.

8 endings?? i kept getting the same one. hmm

this game drained my battery real hard and since i had my phone fixed i’ve not played it again, which is ok. looking forward to black bird though

1 Like

I thought it was just nonsense language, like in Little King Story (it’s the same director, right?)

Everything in the Onion Games is usually cute weird Japanese from what I can hear.

Man, I haven’t been here in a while but I was just reading and enjoying this thread last night… and what do you know, today I see that Dandy Dungeon is getting a Switch release this summer!

Looks like they’re balancing it for non-gatcha mechanics:

“This is Dandy Dungeon as it’s always meant to be played: rebalanced for console release, and full of all of the monsters, loot, secrets, and surprises you could possibly want, plus brand new exclusive features!”

6 Likes

I finally picked up MOH and the “secret characters” are taunting me. I have no clue how to unlock them and google isn’t helping. I’m a big fan of the cards you collect.

I’m so in love with Kimura and Taniguchi.

3 Likes

Absolutely buying Moon when it is released.

3 Likes

there’s a small game available after signing up for their newsletter or you can just click here

2 Likes

very fun clip of yoshiro kimura talking his experiences and tastes on the early console RPGs, specially final fantasy and dragon quest. english subtitles on the video!

1 Like