[BD21] SUPERGAME BAKEDOWN 2021 !!!

I was washing up for bed and had an idea.

FWIW that idea was actually wrong but hey, got me close enough!

It’s not a bad puzzle, it’s actually a pretty clever one (I generally like multiple play area puzzles). It’s also I’d wager very misplaced which apparently everyone is agreement on (I tried to not read too much of what anyone else wrote before trying it). I think the error is that while you did a solid job introducing the individual objects and mechanics related to them before this puzzle you didn’t really do the same for some of the sokoban basics that form the game’s structural backbone. I’m and I assume some others are familiar with them but this is a relatively strict test of those in a game that hasn’t really required much in the way of them already, which combined with being stuck at I assume the tail end of the early “teaching” set of puzzles likely contributes to an almost subconscious “blindness” to them with one’s attention being drawn to other potential areas due to the timing and placement of it.

Or to put it in simpler terms: you likely got a ton of “feedback” on it with it placed at #10; if the exact same puzzle was placed at say 20 or 25 it might not have even stuck out at all.

Anyways next time the other levels~

1 Like