Anime Hearthstone

After so many bad boosters I finally got a legendary. Pity it’s Fafnir again. Pretty safe to liquify, as I don’t see any deck where Fafnir could be played that would not be better by playing Bahamut instead.

I feel after about 4 or 5 rounds in story mode they start asking you to have real decks or decks with solid gameplans. I haven’t played any human players yet and it’s been awhile since I booted up. Still haven’t gotten a feel for what I want or should be looking for alot of the time. Kinda just want to make a cheap fairy deck to flood the board with and use those cards the get a bonus when two other cards get played.

Full expansion card list is out: https://shadowverse.com/cardpack/tempestofthegods/

oh crap there’s a shadowverse thread on sb I guess this is what I get for never coming in kop

hi I have spent more time and money on this than I care to admit let’s play cards

oh I never put two and two together until I saw the icon but you’re LandroP huh

I haven’t been playing much lately since Nier’s been taking my Video Game Time but I should get back into things before the expansion drops I suppose.

oh have you seen my Twitter??

I think we have a bunch of friends in common so I see you in RTs a lot

that would make sense! but yea that’s me!!

I also took a nier break but I also blew through nier in a week so now I’m back to cards to get ready for the expansion in just one week!

ok i added folks who posted their codes in here, mine is 198983441

if you see landro added you that’s me!!

Tempest of the Gods releases on March 29! Let’s goooooo

I will be really really really disappointed if we don’t get Owlcat sleeves and emblems.

Update: since then the only legendaries I’ve opened are another Fafnir and two Lord Atomy.

this meta is wild

I know, right. I faced yesterday a dragoncraft discard deck that worked very well. Never thought that I would find one. With dragoons discarding hands to clear my board and the amulet drawing them back again. Worked so good at drawing cards it killed itself by decking after playing the second dragoon.

Also, dragon ramp works now? Found a deck that ramped to 10 in like six turns.

I’ve not made any crazy changes yet, just added Zombie Party, two of those bone princes that make everyone pop an skeleton when they die an an Immortal Thane. I have a Eachtar, but I think Thane fits better in my ultra sticky deck. I’ve opened two blood moons, so I guess I can try some bloodcraft concoction now.

The private match model where you make your opponent’s deck is a lot of fun. I’ve been playing it with a friend this morning and is actually challenging to make something hard to play for your opponent. And sometimes you even give them combos of cards you were not expecting. It also alter the evaluation of cards. Things like that forestcraft legendary that kills your opponent in one shot are good here. Sure, is bad all the time because it gets removed, but this is a format where removal comes at a premium.

This sounds extremely silly and fun.

Haven’t had a chance to sit down and figure out what I can do with the new cards yet, all my game time continues to go into Nier and Persona 5, but we’ll see.

And it’s actually more challenging than it seems at first glance. I thought that was a novelty where you make a couple of unplayable piles of crap and then move away and play other stuff. But making a bad deck is actually not that easy. It also make things like mulliganing more interesting. Good but expensive cards (like dance of dead) are not an automull because who knows if that’s the only unconditional removal in the whole deck.

My favorite format to play with friends right now.

After a few games more (having a break from NieR): Zombie Party is better than I thought. But the guy that makes all your minions spawn skeletons when they die is really really good. Shadowcraft looks great now.

Prince catacomb is crazy good.

it’s so good, definitely a big reason shadow is dominating at the moment. your board becomes incredibly sticky whenever you hit like 2 other followers with him, it’s delicious