And you thought YOUR dad was bad!!! (Hades)

ok yeah i’ve hit a wall with the elysium bosses and agree that they have entirely too much health. the fury fights are at the exact right place where they absolutely shredded me before i understood their patterns but i can completely demolish them with practice. the hydra fight is full of so much random offscreen projectile shit that i inevitably fuck up somewhere in the 10 minutes worth of dodging. imo bosses having invulnerability so you can’t skip phases with enough damage sucks when “get beefy til i learn the patterns, then go glass cannon” is my preference in these sorts of games. don’t punish me for figuring out your metagame when figuring out the metagame is half the fun for me

also why add a boon that adds damage over time on knockback then make the only monsters worth using dots on immune to knockback?

edit: also also it sucks ass that the game is like Wow Look At Our Inclusive Character Design!!! but everyone is skinny and fit except the gluttony demons (this trope is in a million games and it always sucks!) in tartarus

edit edit: also maybe i’m missing something in the text but where the hell is the fandom’s takes on these completely chaste and sexless characters coming from? i guess “a bunch of artists make queer fanart & promote our very non-horny and straight game for free” tracks with "getting a bunch of fans to translate the text for free" lmao

13 Likes