all things #shrugpunk

9 Likes

FREE SHIPPING on Orders to ILLINOIS over $50.00!

6 Likes

How pure will the misogyny be?

Well that explains it. Caught the start of an episode on break at work last night and couldn’t help but notice they added a warning at the start that forging can be hazardous etc, so I figured something must have happened.

little “pig” (with feet) anvil evidently near the end of being forged

2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

Ok that trailer looks kind of bad actually but I can tell from the kind of badness that the movie could probably be good.

I still need to see Sicario.

It’s about the protagonist slowly being pushed out of her own narrative culminating in a action scene where she doesn’t see an enemy or fire a shot, but then the movie forgets what it’s doing for the ending and that they are making a sequel is missing the point on an entirely new level

6 Likes

SICARIO is basically a horror movie with Benicio as the monster and the fact that some executive went “build a franchise around this character” is pretty uh

6 Likes

I’m all for more horror movies where the monster is america’s military though

Yeah I always describe Sicario as “2/3rds of a good movie” to people who haven’t seen it.

More Benecio del Toro is always a good thing but I’m so sick of the “perhaps USA government is the real terrorist… Haha nah jk” genre

I don’t think they do this part though

and the guy directing this one did make some movie titled “ACAB: All Cops Are Bastards”

1 Like

Iirc the first one didn’t but this looks … Odd. Idk what to make of foregrounding brolin and del toro. I guess it could just be the most depressing movie of all time instead!

I guess it doesn’t matter because people will watch it and think “wow right wing death squads are so cool” no matter what the movie might be trying to say

Always the problem. White supremacists watch the first half of American History X as hooting, fist-pumping ritual.