all things #shrugpunk

4 Likes

The road hogs of yore, I’ve heard the legends

did i already post AvE

1 Like

omg charlotte is true great cool

1 Like

5 Likes

FUN FACT: You cannot put a vertical foregrip on a pistol in these United States w/out special paperwork (I’m not sure if it makes it short barreled rifle or an Any Other Weapon to do so but in either case it’s a $200 tax stamp and a lot of paperwork and waiting for a “yes” from the ATF), but someone asked the ATF if the TAC-SAC counted as a vertical foregrip and ATF said “nah” for some reason.

So if you’re cool with having a set of testicles on your gun you can have effective vertical foregrip on your pistol without reclassifying it and save some $$$?!

2 Likes

hi can you make me a custom inside the waistband kydex holster for glock pistols with a ball sack hanging from the end of it? and can I get it in flat dark earth? thank you

1 Like

These gun dudes are so gay

1 Like

“Are you appendix carrying a TAC-SAC equipped pistol or do you just have elephantiasis of the unusually-hitched testicles?”

;____;

/ #shrugpunk drift is really setting in

Neil Marshall?!

On the plus side: neither of the Hellboy movies are actually good they only look nice (#notmyhellboy)

But you can tell what’s happening in them which is never a guarantee with Marshall.

He did stage a pretty good fistfight with a werewolf in DOG SOLDIERS but that was a long time ago.

i remember liking the second one but it has never resurfaced on netflix or anything like that which i feel is part of a conspiracy to prevent me from realizing it’s not actually that good

the best hellboy movie is still tsui hark’s detective dee though

oh also i had a dream last night that david harbour died while trying to defend my house from some kind of ww2 era military siege scenario, and somehow ‘i guess we will never see the new hellboy movie now’ managed to be one of the thoughts floating through my zone as i woke up

1 Like

Frazetta’s chess set

2 Likes