Absolute Top Drawer Simpsons Moments (no duds)

Well, in theory he was an officer, but actually he was Armen Tanzarian, so I guess he actually wasn’t.

1 Like

Really the best part of this whole thing is that him being in Vietnam was just one of those offhand lines for the sake of joke:
skinner-puma
And it all just spun out from there.

3 Likes

This entire Youtube channel owns if you want Simpsons moments but in remix form.

1 Like

I believe his relationship to his mom was first established with the Psycho reference in the parent teacher conference scene. Though in her first appearance Agnes is a more conventional mother figure to ol’ spanky.

Perfect.

the immortal:

2 Likes

2 Likes

Moving this to Input, because it’s lost steam, but I want it to still be here someday.

1 Like

<3

you not only remembered you can move one of your own threads (which no one ever does), you moved it out of the axe!

thank you TMKF!!!

1 Like

Felix should have to move every thread, it’s only fair

3 Likes

Omg. @Felix Felix is our mom, and his post above is a note about how nice it is that I emptied the dishwasher without being asked.

1 Like
2 Likes
8 Likes

i like how the video ends with an ad to watch new simpsons on fox, as if we didn’t just see a cry for help begging for the show to end

2 Likes

It is, so good. Hertzfeld’s bleak pessimism inside the corporate superstructure is even bleaker

1 Like

literally the only thing i remember about the minority report tv show

3 Likes