90s music videos

At the time everyone around me thought this was the song that defined the 90s

but years later everybody seems to agree that it was

sort of like how everybody seems to agree Biggie was superior to Tupac but back in the day nobody who wasn’t a New York head would voice that opinion

3 Likes

Augh i love “flagpole sitta” and "in the meantime"
this is my favorite 90s jamz thread now sorry

i straight-up adore this song, and all the cranberries singles in the 90s. “linger” is my go-to karaoke track

1 Like
5 Likes

btw, this thread has been low on 90s eurotrash

this was my 90s, yeaaah.

pac 4 lyfe

this is one of those things that is going to change every era. hip hop today is more like biggie, so people are going to prefer him for the time being. but them niggas gonna fight it out in hearts and minds for all eternity

1 Like

I’m not on a computer someone post Marilyn Manson 90s videos come on.

Some of them are pretty cool, even

Which is ripping off a Bowie video also from the 90s but too bad. If I was worried about that I would wouldn’t be posting Manson.

Hmm, I always think of The Real Slim Shady as the peak 90s music video, but I guess that actually came out in 2000. I have the bad sense of time, I guess.

Well, 2000 is still definitely The 90s, much like how 1990 is definitely The 80s.

Not by me it ain’t (Spacehog is one of my favorite bands)

1 Like

Fuck the haters I say, Mike Patton is also a genuinely good musician imho.

I submit this 90s music video: Dinosaur Jr - The Wagon. So unfortunate that the initial recording does not include the excellent bass work of Lou Barlow, I think we can all appreciate the stop motion effects, though.

1 Like

i like this song, and i love the album its from, but holy fuck this video ._.

oh, wait we’re supossed to post bad ones
um
happy opposite day

:dizzy_face: 25 years :weary:

2 Likes