3D games where you are Tiny Creature in Huge Enviroment

various Small Soldiers tie ins? i played a lot fo the gb one

are we just doing full games here, or … ?

1 Like

it can def be both! I’m certain there’s a lot of 3D platformers where one level is just a giant living room

boy does this game not screenshot well

1 Like

I wanna play Stuart Little based on that screenshot.

And that is a hell of a battery texture

1 Like

All those weird deathmatch maps in Half-Life and 2 where you’re the size of a mouse in a kitchen or bathroom or someone’s bedroom

1 Like

There was never an officially licensed Honey, I Shrunk The Kids video game talk about a missed opportunity.

SimAnt did have a lawnmower Doom, though

2 Likes

Re-Volt

2 Likes

Most of the levels in Fur Fighters are profligate with scale but there’s a one specifically about breaking into some dinosaurs’ nice house and climbing all over their shit and I think through one of their heads??

1 Like

ichigeki sachuu!! hoihoi-san

4 Likes
4 Likes

I will continue to be annoyed about games were you play mousepeople but the mousepeople are only, like, mid-size dog size at best instead of mouse size no I don’t care that this is a Wendy’s.

4 Likes

Nu Gundam Breaker mostly takes place in the classrooms of the Gunpla Academy featured in the school, instead of the virtual recreations of normal Gundam environments of the past games. It’s just a shame they only made like 3 of those stages that you have to play through the same stage 6+ times sequentially because of how the story levels are laid out.

5 Likes

The obvious Kingdom Hearts 3 level.

I’m currently playing this. The parts of the game that refer back to the previous games make absolutely no sense to me but the rest of it is such a joy.

3 Likes

oh, how could i forget

No One Can Stop Mr. Domino!

9W32To%5B1%5D

-domino-screenshot%5B1%5D

7 Likes

gundam breaker 3 has a stage in a japanese backyard

3 Likes

World of Warcraft Legion allows you to return to Burning Crusade’s iconic Karazhan raid and discover that every book in Medhiv’s infinite library is smut.

1 Like
3 Likes