10,000 Bulletins: No One Can Stop the Presses! (Part 1)

lost terence trent d’arby record

2 Likes

What I miss?

Pointing “Yep that’s a video game.”

Is the style now everything to be poorly lit outside of next-gen shiny sparks? Feel like FFXVI and Returnal also do this.

2 Likes

did they say chrono cross at all

they did not

Is the Matrix thing gonna be a game or just a tech demo. I kinda want a Remedy-esque title.

It’s got a little more substance than a pure tech demo like the UE4 one but it’s short and more like a bullshit vertical slice with strong creative direction from the film side.

1 Like

i thought the Chrono Cross reveal just ended up being a crossover with a mobile game that Mitsuda did some new arrangements for. was kind of surprised the remake rumors kept going

4 Likes

Make me think of Samurai Pizza Cats on NES

No Lieutenant Mira in that trailer though, worrying

Actually the whole theme in that trailer of guardsmen being religiously awed by the super awesome space marines instead of being scrappy survivors whose strategic assistance is vital for space marine operations is a bad sign

1 Like

i loved keighley opening with like this is a zero tolerance for abuse blah blah the headlines whatever anyway here are the game awards sponsored by riot and quantic dream. also that he came to the decision not to show activision shit by like asking the gamers to command him during a reddit ama

11 Likes

plus activision have no new games

2 Likes

still waiting on a tony hawk 100 player graffiti mode royale

3 Likes

or a mode where players are eliminated after they’ve spent an accumulative 5 seconds not in a combo

5 Likes

This is fairly welcome news for me, especially since last I was told, BlueStacks was basically spyware

2 Likes

4 posts were split to a new topic: IGN Reporting re: Bungie and AAA Studio Culture Generally

heavy primaris reboot vibes. nids are less fun than orks, hope they can still make it dumb as heck

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 5000 replies. Continue discussion at 10,000 Bulletins: No One Can Stop the Presses! (Part 2).

oh hell yeah what a finish

2 Likes