Mikey's Steam Key Sale/Trade/Giveaway 2k16

Hello friends. My name is Mikey, and I have a problem. I buy too many Humble Bundles, etc. As a result, I wind up with a lot of excess Steam keys either due to redundancy or because I only wanted 2/5 of the games in a bundle.

edit: I used to ask for either payment, trade, or at least “start a discussion on SB”. Now, as of 2022, you can just have a key.

1 Like

this is really cool!

Whoever takes the SS3 key must be required to deliver a pictorial essay with as many mods installed as possible

I’d take Escape Goat 2 for… I got one for Deep Under the Sky? Also got one for Lumino City if you want a third of that one.

I’ve already got Deep Under the Sky and I think I’ve got enough of the latter – sure you don’t have it in you to make a big fat SELECTBUTTON post about it? I’m not expecting Pulitzer material. Just start a thread! I could definitely talk about that game and I know @Felix is a big fan, too.

yeah escape goat 2 is super great. firing on every conceivable single-screen platformer/puzzler cylinder

wish i knew more of these games

I can trade Bit Trip Runner (steam gift), maybe you will like that more than i did (edit nevermind you have that already)

I went digging around and I do have some truly… random Steam keys left unclaimed from various lesser bundles (also have some Desura ones I don’t think I ever claimed).

Steam keys:

BANZAI PECAN: The Last Hope For the Young Century
Oil Rush (plus DLC/OST)
Doc Clock: The Toasted Sandwich of Time
Droplitz (kinda want to keep this one as it is unavailable for sale now)

Desura keys (not 100% sure they are tradeable):

Fibrillation
Renga Samurai Shogun!
Dawnstar

I may end up writing about the game somewhere anyways (I did write up all those other puzzle games after all) but I hesitate to make something I do for fun something required.

Shoot, I am awfully keen on Droplitz but if you really can’t bear to part with it, I’ll take Oil Rush. As it turns out, I had a key for that game that I was going to add to this list but I decided to redeem it at the last minute. So I could just replenish my list of keys on offer that way.

Pretty sure the only thing I have to offer is a Sportsfriends key, so if that strikes your fancy, I’ve got my eye on some items

If you’re interesting in actually playing Droplitz then I could let it go, I mean I’ve had it for years now and never even redeemed it. Better for someone to play it than for me to just hold onto as a curiosity.

I’ll take Dear Esther off your hands for 500 words, all above the belt.

Edit: I know nothing about it except it’s a first-person perspective on an island and there are flowers on [the island].

I’ll take you up on it. Going to PM you your Key for Escape Goat 2 now - once you’ve successfully redeemed it, go ahead and gimme dat code :3

See what else you can discover! Throw in a screenshot or two with those 500 words if you feel like it. PMing you the code now.

That sounds good to me, actually. Figure out which key you want and let me know!

I will gladly take that Deus Ex HR key off your hands, sir, Steam tag thing is in my profile

A friend has been urging me to play Rising Storm with him and I’ll happily grab that key. I also have too many unclaimed keys, so I can offer you one of the following in return:

– Steam –

• Contraption Maker
  • La-Mulana
  • MirrorMoon EP
  • Outlast
  • Pixel Piracy
  • Super Splatters
  • UnEpic
  • Analogue: A Hate Story
  • Go! Go! Nippon!
  • Hate Plus
  • Roommates Deluxe Edition
  • World End Economica episode.01
  • Alien Breed Complete Pack
  • Superfrog HD
  • Worms
  • Worms Blast
  • Worms Crazy Golf
  • Worms Pinball
  • Worms Ultimate Mayhem
  • Potatoman Seeks the Troof
  • Gone Home
  • Gunpoint
  • Monaco: What’s Yours Is Mine
  • Papers, Please
  • Dwarfs!?
  • Zeno Clash
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • Garry’s Mod
  • Orcs Must Die! GOTY
  • Sanctum 2
  • Sanctum: Collection
  • Serious Sam 3: BFE
  • Greed Corp
  • Incredipede
  • Ticket to Ride
  • Ticket to Ride 1910 USA DLC
  • A Virus Named TOM
  • Bastion
  • Brütal Legend
  • FTL
  • LIMBO
  • Mark of the Ninja
  • Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken
  • Trine 2
  • Probability 0
  • Dear Esther
  • English Country Tune
  • Hotline Miami
  • Humble Indie Bundle #3
  • Cortex Command
  • Samorost 2

– Desura –

• Dungeons of Dredmor
  • Humble Introversion Bundle Key
  • Humble Frozenbyte Bundle Key
  • Humble Frozen Synapse Bundle Key
  • Humble Indie Bundle #3 Key
  • Humble Indie Bundle #2 Key

If you’re down with giving me this, I will gladly give you Rising Storm! Let me know and I’ll PM you the key

I’d love Death Ray Manta and The Next Penelope.

Not sure the extras I have are that interesting, but happy to give you $$ for them.

• Wizardry 8
  • Diadra Empty
  • Riptide GP2
  • X-Blades
  • Particula
  • Realms of the Haunting
  • Gun Metal
  • Dead Bits
  • Battle Paths (desura)
  • Woodcutter Simulator 2013 (I thin kit 's from a weird shop, not sure how it works)

Probably bad but interesting to me game making things:

• Axis Game Factory’s AGFPRO v3+Premium (two sets)
  • GameGuru (X2)

@sponkmonkey

I wouldn’t mind Sanctum 2 if any of those take you fancy.

Man my eyes popped out when I saw this, if I didn’t already have it on GoG I would have jumped on this. As it stands I think I might have to ask you for the 1$ each (or option 3 if you’ve got something in mind!)

Next Penelope is pretty cool, it doesn’t quite rise to the level of being great (due mostly to imperfect mechanics) but I really enjoyed it.

These are the games I am interested in:
Bastion
Broken Age
English Country Tune
Gemini Rue
Republique: Deluxe
Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP

I would do writeups or pay dollars. I also have extra keys lying around for Gone Home and Masterplan.